BMI Publishes New Special Report, The Global Outlook For 2013 – A Better Year Ahead
Business Monitor International (BMI) has just published a new special report ‘The Global Outlook for 2013 – A Better Year Ahead’, which examines the global economic and political outlook for 2013, after a year of tremendous economic uncertainty in 2012.
The report outlines the main global themes for the year ahead, as well as a detailed explanation of our regional growth forecasts. It also provides a comprehensive outlook for commodity prices and geopolitics. The complete global picture is essential for planning future growth strategies and understanding potential business risks.
Use BMI’s core views on the global outlook for 2013 to support your investment decision-making and risk planning activities. The report answers key questions, such as:
- What are the downside risks troubling Asian economic growth?
- What lies in store for the eurozone in 2013?
- How will China’s continued reduced demand for industrial metals affect Latin America’s macroeconomic outlook in 2013?
- How will the post-Arab Spring uncertainties affect the Middle East and North Africa regions?
- What is the outlook for global commodity prices in 2013, and which are the commodities to watch?
- What geopolitical risks does 2013 pose?
The special report draws on BMI’s 28 years of analytical experience to critically assess the global economic and political outlook for 2013, which in turn will support you in assessing the opportunities and challenges for your business operations over the coming year and beyond.