Pointer Telocation To Acquire Stake In Shagrir Systems

News: Israel-based Pointer Telocation has entered into an agreement with certain shareholders of Shagrir Systems with an aim to purchase 41.8% stake in Shagrir. The acquisition will enable Pointer to own 96.3% interest in Shagrir. Remaining 3.7% stake will be held by current and former managers of Shagrir. A definitive agreement is due to be signed by December 31 and the transaction is expected to be completed by March 31 2014.

This article is tagged to:
Sector: Autos
Geography: Israel

Enter your details to read the full article

By submitting this form you are acknowledging that you have read and understood our Privacy Policy.