BMI Releases New Special Report, Central America: Finding Opportunity Amid The Troubles
Business Monitor International (BMI) has published a new special report, ‘Central America: Finding Opportunity Amid The Troubles’, that examines the economic and political outlook for Central America over the next decade. The report outlines the impact of weaker US growth on Central America and identifies the region’s underperforming and outperforming countries. The report also highlights long-term growth opportunities within the region. The report answers key questions, such as:
- What are the economic challenges facing Central America in the face of structurally weaker US GDP growth?
- What will Central America’s ‘two-speed’ growth story look like?
- Why is Costa Rica rather than Panama the most promising economy in the region?
- What are the unique opportunities and threats facing the Nicaraguan economy?
- How is Central America faring amid drug- and gang-related violence?
The special report draws on BMI’s 28 years of experience to critically assess the greatest economic and political risks for Central America in the years to come, helping investors assess the opportunities and challenges for their businesses in 2013 and beyond.