BMI Publishes New Special Report, ‘Cambodia, Laos, And Myanmar: Opportunities In Hidden Markets’
Business Monitor International (BMI) has just published a Special Report, Cambodia, Laos, And Myanmar: Opportunities In Hidden Markets outlining the economic and commercial opportunities in these three countries. The report focuses on the long-term economic and political outlooks of these states, as well as main industries within them. Specifically addressed are growth opportunities in sectors such as agribusiness, banking, garments and textiles, infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, and tourism.
Key topics evaluated include:
- What are the demographic trends for these economies?
- What are the long-term growth drivers of these three economies?
- Will the political outlook remain stable, given the large socio-economic transformations ahead?
- How will respective governments accommodate the growing demands made by a wealthier and more reform-minded population?
- What sectors will provide the best opportunities for growth and investment?